The Roscoe! Report

Ball don't lie.

Monday, May 15, 2006

This is why we're called the Roscoe! Report

I know we gonna win. Like I said last night. We gonna bust their ass. Tommorow night is the last game here in this building for this year. Y'all can quote me. Put it back page, front page, whatever. It ain't bulletin board material, it's a fact. They can put it on the bulletin board, on the video, I don't care. I don't care. I know what we're gonna do. I know what we capable of
doing. So, thats all that is."


Classic Roscoe, classic. In honor of that, let's take a trip down memory lane of notable Guaran-sheeds.

2004 - Down 1-0, guaranteeing game 2 at Indiana
All I'm saying is (I'm) guaranteeing Game 2. That's all I'm saying. They will not win Game 2. You heard that from me. You all print whatever you all want. You put it front page, back page, middle of the page: They will not win Game 2."

2005 - Down 2-1, guaranteeing game 4 at Indiana
Oh, we're definitely going back to Detroit with this thing 2-2, no question about it."


My only regret is that 'Sheed didn't mention the middle of the page this year. Oh, well. Ball don't lie.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 5/17/2006 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 5/24/2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home