The Roscoe! Report

Ball don't lie.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Witness, indeed


That was the type of game that makes me believe Tayshaun has it in him to be more than the best fifth starter in the league. (Which, isn't really that bad to begin with.) Tayshaun seems to play his best against the best players in the league. (See: 2004 NBA Finals vs. Kobe, that wicked drop step posterizing against Bron Bron [Of which I desperately wish I had a clip. YouTubers might be letting me down here.]) He always seems to dash my hopes later, but for now here's to blind faith that the Prince's ability will someday be consistently as amazing as his length. When I have the requisite, inevitable "Why isn't Tayshaun taking the next step" post, forgive me. Witness.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     
  • At 5/17/2006 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home