The Roscoe! Report

Ball don't lie.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Soccer, We Need to Talk

We had fun, didn't we? But we both knew this wouldn't last. We're just not right for each other. I know, I know. I'll always cherish the memories.

I'll never forget you either, soccer. But we're from different worlds. Those other countries are better for you. It would never work out with us. You know that, I know that.

Of course we can still be friends.

No, no, don't say that. You're a very fun sport. You're very television-friendly. It's not that

It's not you, it's me. I'm not ready for a soccer commitment. Maybe in the future, in four years or something. Just right now I'm not in a relationship place.

You deserve better than me. Remember, you're the beautiful game.

I know England has always been into you. You should give him another chance.

We'll definitely keep in touch.

(Hug)

Ok, well, see you around. Bye, soccer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home